I've never been that much of a resolution-maker. I am a huge to-do lister, and that kind of falls in line with making resolutions, so here goes (in no particular order):
1. Try one new recipe per month. I spend so much money on magazines I should at least be getting my money's worth, right? Plus, the boys need some variety in their lives. They can't keep eating the same thing over and over and like it (or can they?) I have been blessed with picky eaters but variety is the spice of life, so we're going to branch out a bit in 2010.
2. Move more. In general. Santa Mom and Dad got me a Garmin Forerunner 305 so when the warm weather hits, I'll be hitting the pavement. I plan on training for a half mary but probably not until after I graduate (see #7), so early to late summer it is. For the cold winter months, I'll focus on yoga podcasts.
3. Stop dwelling. I'm horrible at dwelling on things and I think that's one of the reasons why my stress level is so high and immune system is so low.
4. Organize clutter. I'm a notorious pack rat. If I haven't used it in over a year, I don't need it. But I might...
5. Save $. A minimum of three trips planned in 2010. Hawaii in June, Orlando in November for Thanksgiving are the big ones.
6. Go to church more. We haven't really found a church we are in LOVE with yet. We're going to make the rounds and see if we find one that fits us.
7. Graduate. I figure if I put it down in writing, it has to happen, right?
8. Drink more tea, less coffee. Somehow I don't see that happening with the new espresso maker I got from Santa Ross, but one can dream. I found a great tea that I absolutely love, it's called Candy Cane Lane. The peppermint is a great soother to my horrible stomach, so I kill two birds with one stone on that one.
9. Stick to it. Really. I tend to not stick to things, so if one of my resolutions is to stick to my resolutions, maybe it will be easier.
Hope everyone has a happy and healthy 2010. <3