Sunday, November 16, 2008


Ross and Lucas saw the Pacers play the Oklahoma City Thunder at Conseco from the 1st row of spectators (3rd row counting media). They were right by Nastia Liukin! I was so jealous. I love the Olympic gymnasts!
Mom and Dad had a great time and made it home safely. I had to pick them up at the new terminal - it was quite an adventure. It is pretty far back from the highway exit but it's well laid out and there is a great deal of signage, which is good if you're like me and get lost easily!
I can't believe Thanksgiving is right around the corner. Ross and I have signed up to do a 2.6 mile run on Thanksgiving morning - the Drumstick Dash in Broad Ripple. We're running with one of my friends from work and her family...which means I need to start training now. I haven't run since we "ran" the Prostate Cancer run (that got rained out)!! Wish me luck...

No comments: