Sunday, November 30, 2008

it's the holiday season




Thanksgiving was great. It's probably my favorite holiday. It's always super stressful leading up to the actual day but somehow it always manages to run smoothly. Ross and I ran the Drumstick Dash with friends from work and had a great time (even with no training!)...after that we hung out with my family. The first picture is Thanksgiving football, which has become somewhat of a tradition at the Meier house. Friday we went to Lafayette to see Ross's family and Sunday we relaxed around the house and put up the Christmas tree.
I can't believe it's December already. Our month is jam packed. I have finals this week and next and we have four Christmas parties in the next three weeks. Lucas has a bell concert on Thursday night to start off the festivities, and Saturday we have a joint birthday party - ugly holiday sweater party - white elephant party and I haven't been shopping yet! I have done a fair amount of Christmas shopping and am trying to finish up soon, for once!

No comments: