Sunday, January 4, 2009

more pics


Ross and I took all four boys to the Children's Museum the Monday after Christmas. I have never seen it so busy in my life. There were people parking blocks away. All of the boys were perfectly behaved and we had a great time.





We're at Scotty's for an after-Christmas dinner between friends. I've been friends with most of these girls since middle-school and I love them all. I'm so thankful to have such good friends and to be able to catch up with everyone over the holidays.

The new year is upon us, and Ross and I are testing our inner (and outer) strength with P90X. We're on day 3 of 90 and we are definitely feeling the burn. Wish us luck!

1 comment:

Jen said...

Hey Kim, I came by to check out your blog! You are so cute! I hope you're loving P90X and pushing play every day! I know it's hard in those first weeks...but push on! I promise it is SO WORTH IT! Holler at me anytime you need some encouragement!