Sunday, August 3, 2008


Camping was fun. It was pretty wet, so we didn't get to do too much. We played frisbee golf and played around the campsite (playground, fire pit, etc). We can't believe summer is over. The boys have Meet the Teacher/Ice cream socials this week and start school next week. Max is a big boy now and is going to kindergarten! My classes start the 3rd week in August. I'm not too excited about it - although I haven't had much of a summer off since I've been working at home. We have a busy few weeks ahead. Next weekend is my dad's birthday and Lucas has the Smoky Mountain Championships taekwondo tournament (Knoxville, TN). The first week in September we're going to a Cubs/Reds game (Max's first major league game!) and the weekend after that Ross and I leave for our cruise!

No comments: